Sunday, March 13, 2011

Hats, hats and more hats

I've been having fun crocheting hats lately. I taught myself how to crochet by watching Youtube videos, and I haven't been able to stop. I also found an AMAZING yarn store in South Hamilton, MA called Cranberry Fiber Arts (www.cranberryfiberarts.com) and I've fallen in love. They have great prices and amazing yarn. Plus they are super duper nice. My friend Kirsty of K Wallace Photography (www.kwallacephoto.com) is having me make some super cute newborn hats that she will be using as props. I have one finished and another mostly done. I can't wait to get some more yarn soon to do some more. I'll post some pics when they are finished. 
I'm thinking of offering custom made hats in the shop. I love the crocheted ones, and I have some nice cotton yarn that would be nice and cool for the summer. I'll dig up some patterns and make some samples. Pictures coming soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers