Sunday, March 27, 2011

Custom Hats

Soon I will be listing some customizable children's hats in an Etsy shop. I have really enjoyed working on my crocheting recently, and I love the hats that I've made for my little girl. With the warmer weather coming, I know hats aren't always on the mind, but I have found some great cotton yarns that make great summer head-wear. And having a daughter with skin as fair as mine, I'll be working on some with brims that will protect sensitive ears, noses and necks from the bright sun. I will be making some examples of designs that can be customized by color and embellishments. I will also take custom orders from your ideas as well. I love creating new things and I can't wait to share them with everyone. I'll post again when the samples start going up in the shop. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers