Thursday, November 11, 2010

Craft Fairs

I will be participating in at least one craft fair this holiday season. The for sure fair is the Beverly Mothers Club Fair, at the Beverly Golf and Tennis Club in Beverly, MA. It's on December 11, 2010, from 10 - 3. I'm sharing a table with some fellow North Shore moms, and we would love to see you there. Look for our table - the "Bitchin' Baby Boutique," and find some awesome handmade items perfect for holiday gifts for friends or your own little one. I will update you soon on a possible fair in Medfield, MA. Also, I'm making some holiday theme Multi Color Uglboos. Order early, as they are made to order for each customer. If you celebrate a holiday that I don't have listed, order from the "other" category and tell me the colors you would like (up to 3 colors).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers